Security Installer Community

Ca67 Sentinal Control panel

Guest oceanpie

Guest oceanpie

Have just inheriteted a CA67 Control panel But no Manuals I have A user Code .but No Engineering Code How Can I Change or have Access To Manuals Or Code Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest stevendt

Hi Oceanpie,

should anyone be able to help you, then I'd appreciate the info too please.

I have purchased a new home with a CA67 and before I had time to renew the contract, the alarm developed a fault. It could not be reset using the customer code and an engineer spent 1 minute resetting the unit using the engineer code and has submitted an invoice for £175! Needless to say, I won't be renewing the contract with the said company ! If I can't get hold of the engineer code then I'll probably rip the alarm out - not what I want to do at all but it looks like I have little choice unless someone can help,

regards

Dave

Guy's... if you had the engineer's code you wouldn't know what to do with it anyway!! If you did then you'd know how to return the panel to defaults anyway and have the knowledge to reprogram the system.... so why do you come on here asking for the code when A, If you bothered to look on here at the 1001 posts saying we don't give out engineer codes B, If you knew what to do with it, you'd have done it by now....

CHRIST!!!!!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Guest stevendt

To Mavrick_001

It's hardly surprising that you don't want to use your real name !

Are you always such an butt ?

Dave

Dave, maybe you haven't seen at the bottom.... Tony Hughes, Proprietor, T.J. Securities, Proprietor PATSMART, to be fair Dave your calling me a butt, but who's making an ass out of themself by not being able to put a pair of glasses on and also asking for pointless information :lol:

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Guest stevendt

OK, I give up.

Hope you guys get a kick out of being so "helpful"

Dave

(p.s. - what makes guys with a screwdriver think that they are "engineers" anyway ?)

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you always such an butt ?

62377[/snapback]

He tells it like it is, and I think you'll find he is 100% correct in his reply.

(p.s. - what makes guys with a screwdriver think that they are "engineers" anyway ?)

62385[/snapback]

It's not the screwdriver that makes the engineer, it's the years of training and experience.

Nice of you to drop in, sorry you couldn't stay longer.

Archived