Security Installer Community

I'm looking for a job.

Guest staszek

Guest staszek

Hi to all of you.

I came to London yesterday and I'm looking for a job as installer. If you know about anyone who want a good employer than give me some informations. I'll be very gratefull.

My email: staszekmarczak@poczta.fm

My mobile: 07785988569

Hi to all of you.

I came to London yesterday and I'm looking for a job as installer. If you know about anyone who want a good employer than give me some informations. I'll be very gratefull.

My email: staszekmarczak@poczta.fm

My mobile: 07785988569

54884[/snapback]

What is your trade, what are your qualifications?

Where are you from, how long are you here for?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest staszek

Hi.

I'm from Poland. I come 25.06.2005 and I'm looking for a job as installer. This is what I was doing for last 6 years in Poland. I'm Technician Electronic but from I finished school all I was doing was alarms, CCTV, access control and other simular system. I foud a job in London as Electrician but I still look for a job as security systems installer. I'm living on Criclewood.

Regards

Staszek

Guest staszek

I forgot.

I want to stay as long as it schould be to fin a job I'm looking for. I plan to stay in London for about 6 months it is up to Christmas.

In Poland I was making alarms on a lot off diferent panels, I know abou it and I like it.

Regards

Staszek

i think you may have a problem with your security screening mate.

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Hey ladies don't know the polish! They are a good friend of the uk.

Security screening might be a problem for you over here as most companies will check for a 10 year background on you. The only other way is to find a local installer who might give you some casual work. Anyone on here going to help this guy out or you just going to rip the pee out of him just that little bit more!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived