Security Installer Community

help me please

Guest gorin

Guest gorin

i have removed a smoke alarm from my accenta g3 alarm system and when i have powered it back up the alarm goes off and i cant stop it when i put the code in, it sounds right but the alarm does not stop i have tried linking out the tamper and the zone i removed it from but it is no different, what can i do

Could be a blown fuse?

When you say "alarm goes off", which bit, the internal sirens or the internal and external? Any lights on the keypad?

i have removed a smoke alarm from my accenta g3 alarm system and when i have powered it back up the alarm goes off and i cant stop it when i put the code in, it sounds right but the alarm does not stop i have tried linking out the tamper and the zone i removed it from but it is no different, what can i do

54077[/snapback]

When u say goes off, do you mean the external bellbox or the panel itself?

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest gorin

54077[/snapback]

all sirens go off and the only light on the keypad is the power light

Presuming you mean your putting the code in the RKP - sounds like a blown fuse on the rkp line - if the leds dont light on the keypad then its that.

in that case it sounds like the panel has defaulted.

try using 1234 as the code, if that silences it then it needs to be reprogrammed.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest gorin
Could be a blown fuse?

When you say "alarm goes off", which bit, the internal sirens or the internal and external? Any lights on the keypad?

54079[/snapback]

i have tried that but it wont let me into the system to program it

Guest gorin
in that case it sounds like the panel has defaulted.

try using 1234 as the code, if that silences it then it needs to be reprogrammed.

Regards

Bellman

54084[/snapback]

tried that i cant get into the sytem at all

Archived