Security Installer Community

help me please

Guest gorin

Guest gorin
Really, so as robert suggested by his post it could still be due to the disconnect of the S/A - in that case he just needs to link out the zone in the panel that he took the S/A's wires out of.

54109[/snapback]

how do i cancel the fire zone

how do i cancel the fire zone

54258[/snapback]

The easy way for the moment is to just put a wire link in the space you took the two original wires from the connectors in the panel.

Guest gorin
The easy way for the moment is to just put a wire link in the space you took the two original wires from the connectors in the panel.

54265[/snapback]

tried that it didnt work it had no affect

I cant think of anything else for you to try mate sorry.

It may be time to find someone local to you and get them to give you a quote.

Dave.

Guest gorin
Really, so as robert suggested by his post it could still be due to the disconnect of the S/A - in that case he just needs to link out the zone in the panel that he took the S/A's wires out of.

54109[/snapback]

i have tried linking out the zone and it is still the same is there any way i can restore factory settings even though it wont let me in the system

i have tried linking out the zone and it is still the same is there any way i can restore factory settings even though it wont let me in the system

54276[/snapback]

As been discussed on here before my friend, we cant disclose that information in a public forum, and also to non-trade members due to the security implications etc.

Sorry about that, Dave.

Guest gorin
What exactly did you do to disconnect the fire detector

54280[/snapback]

what happened was i needed to disconnect the sa so i oppened the panel and the alarm didnt go off which i found strange but when i looked at the tamper spring it was stuck up so when i touched it it sprang down and the alarm went off so i removed all power inc the battery and i disconnected the sa from zone 8 and out off the tamper loop i then linked out zone 8 and reconnected the power since then i cant stop the alarm unless i remove the power

Guest gorin
DID you try the 0123 as the user code or have you still been trying 1234?

54303[/snapback]

i tried both would you sugest stripping the panel down putting all the links back and see what happens then

Archived