Security Installer Community

Lost signals

Guest gazatadt

Guest gazatadt

Morning guys.

just a quickie really, has anyone had any experiences with the Gardtec 593 panel and losing signals to the monitoring station ? as i have been having a few problems recently. banghead

Many thanks

Gaz

Morning guys.

just a quickie really, has anyone had any experiences with the Gardtec 593 panel and losing signals to the monitoring station ? as i have been having a few problems recently.  banghead

Many thanks

Gaz

49466[/snapback]

Gaz what are you using for comms RedCare/D-Com :unsure:

had something like this before on Gardtec, it was to do with the digi not dialing when the dial tone was pulsed for a answer service, i cant remember but i think we change the digi programming.

Also broadband not been installed on the line ? if it has dont forget the filter

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

had something like this before on Gardtec, it was to do with the digi not dialing when the dial tone was pulsed for a answer service, i cant remember but i think we change the digi programming.

Ditto this with my Mum's place on a 593 Poly. BT 1571 kept showing a line fault in the log.

Also, in the last 12 months I can recall 2 593's with Digi problems, showing either line fault or com's fault but still sending signals ok.

The interesting bit was that when we changed the panel on one, the fault moved if we copied the profile onto the lap top & up loaded, but if it was prog'd manually, it was ok. :cry:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Guest gazatadt

Sorry guys i seem to have put this across wrong :-(

I am getting some signals through but then some go missing?

Just wondering if any one has had the same problem.

I have checked the line and every thing is fine, BT have been down and ok it.

I have changed the panel and as a last resort used a scanny standalone digi and that appered to have fixed it.

Just wondering if i should stick with the standalones or find out the real problem behind the Gardtec problem as i dont want to shift to another panel type.

cheers guys.

Gaz

Guest Interlynx Security
Just wondering if i should stick with the standalones or find out the real problem behind the Gardtec problem as i dont want to shift to another panel type.

49574[/snapback]

scanny digies rule, but if u r lazy (like me) install the CSL 1100 or 1101 because they self learn inputs!

James

Archived