Security Installer Community

scantronic on board digi

buddyboy

hi all. any idea why a scan 9751 would send through 3 sets of signals to c/s? it sends close, intruder, confirmed,open,restore then the same again twice. i think its the bt line but bt say its ok. :huh:

Trade Intruder

hi all. any idea why a scan 9751 would send through 3 sets of signals to c/s? it sends close, intruder, confirmed,open,restore then the same again twice. i think its the bt line but bt say its ok. :huh:

45347[/snapback]

I know that symptom...............

The panel processor has been loaded with a parrot copy of the software :whistle:

45347[/snapback]

Not familiar with this panel but i would sugest you have programed primary and secondary ARC No's and programed panel to contact both.

Jef

Customers!

Not familiar with this panel but i would sugest you have programed primary and secondary ARC No's and programed panel to contact both.

Jef

45376[/snapback]

its onlydialling a single number and programmed likewise

Trade Intruder

I know that symptom...............

The panel processor has been loaded with a parrot copy of the software :whistle:

45374[/snapback]

completely agree with you. unfortunately its the panel the company i work for fit.

Trade Intruder

Get your phone line tester on the line and listen to see whats its doing.

If its dailing out 3 times think programming then your heading in the right direction.

I dont understand why you would suspect the BT line but there you go.

Its got to be either panel or receiver, i doubt its the receiver at fault or it would happening to all incomiong signals not just yours.

That leaves the panel and seeing you have changed that it only really leaves the programming (although you could have a duff batch, unlikley).

Get your phone line tester on the line and listen to see whats its doing.

If its dailing out 3 times think programming then your heading in the right direction.

I dont understand why you would suspect the BT line but there you go.

Its got to be either panel or receiver, i doubt its the receiver at fault or it would happening to all incomiong signals not just yours.

That leaves the panel and seeing you have changed that it only really leaves the programming (although you could have a duff batch, unlikley).

45382[/snapback]

im actually checking for a friend, i cant see it being the programming as there are only a couple of options that would cause this and ive got him to check them. its probabley him being an plonker. thanks for all your advise though

Trade Intruder

Archived