Security Installer Community

Anyone use this kit.

Adi

Glad to be of service. :)

43895[/snapback]

We also import the AV Tech DVRs in to the UK and they are excellent value if used as straight replacements for Multiplexer/Time Lapse Video.

If however you require high frame rates and multi user capability and triplex recording they are not for you.

Hope the above helps.

Rich, ok you don't like the AV Tech DVRs  :( , can you recommend sonething at the same price bracket that offers better or similar features?

44046[/snapback]

Try COP, im switching to their kit for DVR's now, price wise you cant beat em for value for money.

COP-EU

We also import the AV Tech DVRs in to the UK and they are excellent value if used as straight replacements for Multiplexer/Time Lapse Video.

If however you require high frame rates and multi user capability and triplex recording they are not for you.

Hope the above helps.

44024[/snapback]

I was going to use them on domestics, camera front and back. Dont need any frills.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Try COP, im switching to their kit for DVR's now, price wise you cant beat em for value for money.

COP-EU

44058[/snapback]

Didnt fancy mail order, rather get it over the counter.

Yeah i know, got the catalogue, but unless i do 200 mile round trip its not over the counter. so ive got to phone up order it wait for it to be posted then if there is something wrong lets spend weeks trying to get it sorted.

Archived