Security Installer Community

relay

Guest andyc450

Who?

TKC only do modules.

And that CPC site is public.

:huh:

43863[/snapback]

CPC I Agree yep top wack price, fair enough any body in the trade who uses them and pays their prices is not a buisness man/woman (very much like RS ) tooooooo expensive.

TK only sell to the trade

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest andyc450

Got the relay thanks brian c ;)

Could some one please tell me the setting for the PGM on the panel (Eurosec+vipers)(relay n/c +T).

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...
Got the relay thanks brian c ;)

Could some one please tell me the setting for the PGM on the panel (Eurosec+vipers)(relay n/c +T).

Thanks again.

can any one help set a premier 48 panel drive my relays for some flood lights the i have set up would like them come on when the alarm goes then off after 3mins

Wayne Hibbs

can any one help set a premier 48 panel drive my relays for some flood lights the i have set up would like them come on when the alarm goes then off after 3mins

wire relay to output, output to follow bell bell, time set by pulse period

Hi,

You will need to select your output, and configure it to activate on >Area (select correct area/s) > 00 - Alarm > and then set one of the pulse output attributes on the output, e.g. Pulse 3. Then, in the timer setup, configure Pulse 3 timer to 3 minutes.

As far as I know, that is all you need to do. Are you using Wintex or on the panel? I think the former would be easier.

Andrew

Any statement made or information provided in this post are the mere opinions of the author, and no inferrence is to be made as to the quality of information nor should any reliance be placed upon its contents.

CPC I Agree yep top wack price, fair enough any body in the trade who uses them and pays their prices is not a buisness man/woman (very much like RS ) tooooooo expensive.

TK only sell to the trade

Who else do you recomend for components Rich, pref trade only.

CPC used to be trade only, RS have everything. It seems there aren't any more trade electronic component suppliers left. Seme, farnell(now CPC) CHS ?

Hi,

You will need to select your output, and configure it to activate on >Area (select correct area/s) > 00 - Alarm > and then set one of the pulse output attributes on the output, e.g. Pulse 3. Then, in the timer setup, configure Pulse 3 timer to 3 minutes.

As far as I know, that is all you need to do. Are you using Wintex or on the panel? I think the former would be easier.

Andrew

iam using wintex its easier the using the control panel

wire relay to output, output to follow bell bell, time set by pulse period
will try this and see how it goes

wayne

Wayne Hibbs

Archived