Security Installer Community

Toy Box

whistle

About a year ago i arived at a house to instal a small bells only system.

The customer was a youg single female, she made us a brew and we advised on the panel location which was above the lounge in the bed room wardrobe.

the customer then went out shopping and left us to it.

So we go upstairs and open the wardrobe only to find a large box in the bottom just were we needed to get a board up. As we lifted the box the top came open

Well it was totaly full of well used and very sticky adult toys, loads of vidios and outifts

could not beleave it as she was well aware we needed to move it. so we left it out on the bed when we had finished the job. Have never been back since..

About a year ago i arived at a house to instal a small bells only system.

The customer was a youg single female, she made us a brew and we advised on the panel location which was above the lounge in the bed room wardrobe.

the customer then went out shopping and left us to it.

So we go upstairs and open the wardrobe only to find a large box in the bottom just were we needed to get a board up. As we lifted the box the top came open

Well it was totaly full of well used and very sticky adult toys, loads of vidios and outifts

could not beleave it as she was well aware we needed to move it. so we left it out on the bed  when we had finished the job. Have never been back since..

39828[/snapback]

the top came open!!! thats orginial :D i bet there was a mass scramble for the knicker draw as soon as she left.. :whistle: i know of some people like that ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest securityconsultant

I left an apprentice on site when i went to get parts only to find him outside when i got back. Apperantly the customer had found him a bit busy with one hand and her knickers out off the wash basket over his head.

She never did let us finish the install

the top came open!!! thats orginial :D  i bet there was a mass scramble for the knicker draw as soon as she left.. :whistle:  i know of some people like that ^_^

39840[/snapback]

:new_rofl:

I left an apprentice on site when i went to get parts only to find him outside when i got back. Apperantly the customer had found him a bit busy with one hand and her knickers out off the wash basket over his head.

She never did let us finish the install

41216[/snapback]

u should find better looking apprentices..

u should find better looking apprentices..

41646[/snapback]

: :lol:

Perhaps you should offer yourself George,

I'm sure the customer would be impressed with the size of your sauna :whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived