Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long time away

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, al-yeti said:

I never bothered with safety ladders for years , until I started subbing with some dudes down south

Then I started to look good, then I had to talk the talk, and now I am ready to retire

You can't retire until you've done all the xmas call out ?

Mrย th2.jpg Veritas God

  • Author
18 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Hello again...

You've just made it back in time to see my smashing new steps-

IMG_20261007_175140.jpg

Ahh, I just released why people leave :)

:-)

Lovely ๐Ÿคฃ

On 07/10/2026 at 09:50, al-yeti said:

Yo

๐Ÿ‘

18 hours ago, james.wilson said:

I'm still here

Congrats ive been about lol ๐Ÿ˜

6 hours ago, Gary-P said:

:-)

Lovely ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘

Congrats ive been about lol ๐Ÿ˜

Obvs cant speak french then๐Ÿ˜‚

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.