Security Installer Community

Thank you

Monteey

Id just like to say thanks to the a!sehole who walked off with my drill yesterday from a job i was doing on a site, while i was having my dinner.

Thank you for making search the whole bloody site from top to bottom, asking everyone if they'd seen it.

Thank you for making me question my own sanity, knowing i had left it in that understairs cupboard

Thank you for stealing the chippy's entire toolkit overnight pretty much putting them out of a job

If any of you are unfortunate enough to work at this hellhole job at Bicester Golf Club in Oxfordshire, be warned, someone is systematically putting peoples livelihoods at risk.

I will be looking forward to the day when this guy is caught and given what he is obviously begging for by the whole site, i'd be happy with a couple of broken legs

Sorry for being so blunt, but these ******* have no idea that its not just a few quid for their next hit, but someones livelihood, i hope this guy drills a hole through his own ******* head :realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Dont ask mate. its a case of a job we never should have taken on and is rapidly turning into a neverending nightmare!

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Sorry to hear about your drill mate.

//.B.W.F.// arnt they, obviously dont give a **** about peoples livlyhoods.

Good job u got genourous boss, otherwise youde be out of pocket.

I remember when i was a 1st yr apprentice sparks, saved for ages(and i mean ages £1.50 hr then) to buy a whole set of the CK redline hand tools when they first came out, only had then a couple of weeks ,working in a sainsburys, locked our tools in a cleaners cupboard over night, came back next day and most of our tools had gone. *****. Well gutted. The bloke i was with saw the funny side of his bits taken, some rusty screwdrivers and a socket set that slipped, he nearly broke his wrist with it the week before so you can imagine he wished the thief luck with it!!

My genourous boss replaced the lot. :yes:

chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Sorry to hear about that Monteey. I guess I was lucky - on the 2 days I worked there all I lost was a pair of cutters (and I think I lost those all-by-myself).

Also sorry to hear that you are STILL there!! I thought when I left that their target of 1st January was optimistic...

Also sorry to hear that you are STILL there!!  I thought when I left that their target of 1st January was optimistic...

36410[/snapback]

I'm hardly surprised if no-one's got any tools left.

I know exactly how you feel after having the vone done a bit back.

I've been on a couple of sites like that before, it's a PITA having to lock all the tools up when you're just nipping off for a jimmy.

Archived