Security Installer Community

What is "bells rearm" ?

franksm

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks

Old topic, yeah I know ;-) Still have the problem though - never did solve it after all this time, just "lived with it" although am not happy doing so. Menvier wouldn't talk to me as I was not registered with them.

I have mag sensors + shock sensors on the windows, just like on the front door: in all of them, the trigger is wired in series, and the tamper also in series.

It's still just the front door that isn't working properly. If I enable chime on the front door, it'll chime properly over and over again. But when the alarm panel is set, that one zone only ever triggers once. I still do not get the proper events in the eventlog to say that the system has re-armed.

Anyone have a spare TS690 panel they want to sell ? Rather than go and buy some other setup I'd dearly love to solve this.

Frank

Hi folks

Old topic, yeah I know ;-) Still have the problem though - never did solve it after all this time, just "lived with it" although am not happy doing so. Menvier wouldn't talk to me as I was not registered with them.

I have mag sensors + shock sensors on the windows, just like on the front door: in all of them, the trigger is wired in series, and the tamper also in series.

It's still just the front door that isn't working properly. If I enable chime on the front door, it'll chime properly over and over again. But when the alarm panel is set, that one zone only ever triggers once. I still do not get the proper events in the eventlog to say that the system has re-armed.

Anyone have a spare TS690 panel they want to sell ? Rather than go and buy some other setup I'd dearly love to solve this.

Frank

Your money would be better spent getting in a company/engineer in who is familiar with the equipment in my opinion.

Archived