Security Installer Community

Eaton i-on40 Scantronic Alarm System Latest Firmware

I have a i-on40 panel with a key-kpz01 keypad and a mix of wired and wireless PIRS which I installed myself.

I'm hoping someone can help as I have contacted Eaton and they just knocked me back saying the product was discontinued and replaced with the i-ion40H. Basically a "go-away we can't be bothered" email.

I'm trying to find out what the latest firmware and language set versions are for the panel and where I can download them as the Scantronic support site only has the new 40H shown. I am currently running V4.05.06 with the V2.50 language set which may, or may not be, the latest?

The reason I'm looking is twofold. One, I have issues with the panel WEB management which stops working periodically and I have to power off the panel and disconnect the battery to fix it. Secondly, I'm looking at expanding the system with an extra kpz01 and don't want to encounter any compatibility issues should the new keypad have newer firmware.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

11 hours ago, drewid66 said:

I have a i-on40 panel with a key-kpz01 keypad and a mix of wired and wireless PIRS which I installed myself.

I'm hoping someone can help as I have contacted Eaton and they just knocked me back saying the product was discontinued and replaced with the i-ion40H. Basically a "go-away we can't be bothered" email.

I'm trying to find out what the latest firmware and language set versions are for the panel and where I can download them as the Scantronic support site only has the new 40H shown. I am currently running V4.05.06 with the V2.50 language set which may, or may not be, the latest?

The reason I'm looking is twofold. One, I have issues with the panel WEB management which stops working periodically and I have to power off the panel and disconnect the battery to fix it. Secondly, I'm looking at expanding the system with an extra kpz01 and don't want to encounter any compatibility issues should the new keypad have newer firmware.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Keypads you should realistically have an issue with 

Panel web management should drop out when left idle , but they are flaky anyway 

They discontinued often then on the 40 range ......