Security Installer Community

texecom stay arm change back to part arm

Good evening

My kit; Premier elite 24, 2x RKP. XB-E, smartcom 

I have installed a premier elite 24 in place of a accenta I originally fitted 10 years ago, and used wintex to name zones and change some simple attributes. It has undesirably left me with no part arm, only an option that says 'stay arm'. I cannot for the life of me remember changing any parameters regarding this, but had to deal with a 'com1' error (which was a glitch - now sorted by power cycling the panel). It is either me who has messed up or the error was caused when 'hanging up' from wintex and getting this com1 error. Somewhere along the way it did not like whatever data it received from my PC.

Does anyone know how to get this 'stay arm' back to part arm, so I can omit a zone for a nightset?? It's bizarre, the stay arm (and away arm) seem to apply to other models but not this one??, so unless the wintex file was corrupt I am bemused as to why this has happened. Advice and pointers would be greatly received (hopefully without having to default the panel) 

Thanks in advance