Security Installer Community

DSC PC5208 Programming

I'm adding a PC5208 Low Current Output Module Expander to my PC1832 Panel for the purpose of triggering an auto-dialer's inputs.

My smokes are programed as 07 - 'Delayed 24 Hour Fire' .

I'd like to program one of the outputs on the PC5208 to activate when a only a fire alarm occurs - that's easy by assigning PGM option 10 'Latched System Event' and further defining that event as "Fire Event Only' BUT I'd like the output not to activate until the 30 second communication delay (as defined in the Delayed 24 Hour Fire assignment) or the lack of acknowledgement (*72) has elapsed.

Any ideas very welcome.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, mr_g_99 said:

I'm adding a PC5208 Low Current Output Module Expander to my PC1832 Panel for the purpose of triggering an auto-dialer's inputs.

My smokes are programed as 07 - 'Delayed 24 Hour Fire' .

I'd like to program one of the outputs on the PC5208 to activate when a only a fire alarm occurs - that's easy by assigning PGM option 10 'Latched System Event' and further defining that event as "Fire Event Only' BUT I'd like the output not to activate until the 30 second communication delay (as defined in the Delayed 24 Hour Fire assignment) or the lack of acknowledgement (*72) has elapsed.

Any ideas very welcome.

Thanks

Extra timer ? I assume there's no option to set a delay time?