Security Installer Community

Panasonic KX-T61610BE

I have a PDF copy of KX-TD816-1232

30782[/snapback]

Snap, I've got everthing but the KX-T616 programming and installation manuals. I've got DBS, ICX, KX-TD, KX-TDA, KX-TVP, KX-T206 and the KX-TA624, and some other stuff.

Now I look at it, (just been having a random stab at the programming), the 206 manual does appear to be similar to the menus of the 616. If I could get the actual 616 manual that would be a bonus, otherwise I'll have to wing it again!

How do I get your e-mail address?

30782[/snapback]

It's in the signature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IM_Alarms

Sorry mate, I've looked everywhere I could think of to no avail. The problem is that I know I have it, but I changed systems when I moved from my last house to here, then we more than double the size of the house (which is 90% finished, which really means finished doesn't it?) So everything has been moved around so many times. But I keep having brainwaves and going off to look for it. So maybe I'll hit lucky. :blink:

Ah, I do that!

I thought I had managed to get it working with another set of instructions but not all of it matched the 616. I've kind of got it working with the auto attendant that it's attached to in a completely novel way but I can see it all coming to a grinding halt when I start adding more lines and extensions onto it!

And yes, 90% is close enough! We were thinking of selling this place so I've only just realised how much time that other 10% is going to take!

Hmm, might do that, after a check as to exactly what it is they're selling. I've seen other sites elling the manuals but they want upwards of £50, I could buy a second hand system with manual for not much more than that.

As the 616 is the only SH system Ihad at the time that went in, and seems to be working. I've also got a dual cabinet Strata DK280 but I thought that might be a bit excessive for 1 analogue line with AA and a couple of extensions!

Hmm, might do that, after a check as to exactly what it is they're selling. I've seen other sites elling the manuals but they want upwards of £50, I could buy a second hand system with manual for not much more than that.

As the 616 is the only SH system Ihad at the time that went in, and seems to be working. I've also got a dual cabinet Strata DK280 but I thought that might be a bit excessive for 1 analogue line with AA and a couple of extensions!

33776[/snapback]

:yes: but for $10 its the cheepest download that I have come accross a

• 2 years later...

Archived