Security Installer Community

Panasonic KX-T61610BE

:cry: I've been trying everywhere, no-one's got a copy of the installation and programming manual for the KX-T616. :cry: I've got manuals, brochures, software and everything for pretty much all of the Panasonic systems, but not the KX-T616. Can anyone offer any assistance with this please? :cry:

Guest IM_Alarms

I have one, or I can tell you where I got one from. Whatever you think would be best. I don't want to give up the copy I have as I still have a system that I want to put on e-bay. Let me know what you need and i'll try to help

:D

I have one, or I can tell you where I got one from. Whatever you think would be best. I don't want to give up the copy I have as I still have a system that I want to put on e-bay. Let me know what you need and i'll try to help

:D

30723[/snapback]

Wahey, result! How big is the manual? Ideal solution would be if you could e-mail me a copy, or if you want to post it to me I can PDF it and send you the paper copy back with a PDF version and postage costs attached.

I'm not too sure which bits of the manual I want as I've got a system on the floor in front of me, it works but I need to default it, re-program it and integrate it with an AA system later in the week. I've got a feeling that's going to require a fair section of the manual!

Guest IM_Alarms

There is a customer one, an installation one and a programming one. I will dig them out later, as I think I only have two of the three......... and let you know how big. From memory they are THIS................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ BLOODY BIG :D

Guest IM_Alarms

I had the same thing about a year ago, but managed to pick up a copy on-line from a site that gives them away !!!!!!!!!!

I am just looking in my old computer to see if i have the installation one as a pdf

fingers crossed

I haven't even found a site that's selling them, let alone givibg them away! Which is a good thing really, just somewhat annoying when I can't even get one out of Panasonic!

Everything's crossed this end....

Guest IM_Alarms

I've found the box with the KX-T6160BE in it, but can't find the manuals. I may have stored them in the loft when I got the KT-TD816. I can find the user book for the TD816 and an installation book for the TD816-1232. I even have this in PDF. I downloaded it from a site called ''TheFirstUK.com' Independent telecommunications consultancy providing advice to small and medium enterprises.' which used to have a download section of all user/ program and installation manuals for free. But they seem to have sold the site address on to a 'domain farm'. I know I have them somewhere but can't put my finger on them at the moment. I'll go hunting later this evening.

Do you need to programme or install?

Ian

Do you need to programme or install?

30733[/snapback]

I've managed to source a station programing, aka user, guide. I think I've got the installation bit down as it's all here working with the previous programming so it's just the system programming that's needed.

Guest IM_Alarms

I have a PDF copy of KX-TD816-1232 which I could e-mail over to you, I remember that this has a lot of the same programming and just ends up taking it a step further for the more exotic programming. This may help until I can find the other stuff.

How do I get your e-mail address?

Archived