Security Installer Community

Bellman's Texecom Visit

bellman

I`d agree with Delta.

I would take that as a sign that Texecom are actually listening to what installers on this site have to say. Of course a manufacturer will defend their products and their actions if they see them debated on line. It is what they do internally with the criticism that counts. I think that the fact that Texecom are the only manufacturer with a presence on this site speaks volumes.

Texecom havnt got to show a presence on this forum.

Hats off to them for being brave enough to do so.

When Bellman is ready he will post his thoughts about his Texecom visit, until then just be patient. :yes:

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hats off to them for being brave enough to do so.

33699[/snapback]

:yes:

I notice that Bellman hasnt been on for a while, does anyone know if he's OK? (he did mention once that his missus is a big girl, Im a bit worried that she may have clobbered him one with a pan or summut, that's all)

Guest IM_Alarms
You will be very welcome to visit us (as will any of the regulars on here) we are very proud of our manufacturing facility and all our staff.

Just PM me to arrange a convenient time for you.

Thanks,

Mark

30397[/snapback]

When is your Xmas piss-up? we'll all come on that day,........... I think about a thousand chairs should do, we'll stay at the back and be very quiet!.. Honest

:D:D:D

Maybe Bellman has got a job at Texecom, product testing or similar. Maybe on the promotional side, we might see him at IFSEC in his lycra outfit.

I'll be interested what he thought of his day out.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived