Security Installer Community

Experienced Engineer

Hi there! 

I am a experienced alarm engineer with knowledge of most systems looking for sub contract work. 

I have been in employment for 8 years and now looking to step out to the subby world.

Fire is a strong point along with galaxy scantronic systems 

cctv - hik and aloua 

also have my bafe extinguisher certs 

if if anyone knows of anything feel free to PM me ! 

Thank you 

Hi there,

Welcome to TSI. You'll need at least 5 useful posts before the PM system becomes available to you.

If you're in the trade, search for our trade approval process, there is a lot more in our trade section and more chance of being seen by a relevant contractor.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Just now, PeterJames said:

Hi Jenson

I can see your in HEREFORD but normal trade non/trade members cant it would be sensible to say what areas you cover to avoid disappointment  

Thank you for the advice!?  I am fairly flexible for travel if the pay is right :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Put subcontractor in the subject line, everyone I know is really busy and most co's are looking for good subbies. We are looking ourselves but ideally we would want someone local to our jobs, currently south of uk, south and north London, and we have one coming up Somerset.