Security Installer Community

gardtech 300/500/360/580

Guest john whittlestone

• 1 year later...

hi sorry to hijack as im new here but similar problem with a 800 unit , bought the house, at auction we have no codes and when we spoke to gardtec we were told we would need a engineers code, we rang the number on the bell box and got no reply. have had a look and there is a joiner on lk1 and nothing on lk2. any help. i know were not in same league ,i fit car security for a living and dont mind getting my hands dirty. gary

NOT any more, its been edited.

When the descision not to give out engineer manuals was taken, all the mods edited as many posts as possible, but some of the old ones still pop up.

There are thousands of posts to edit, a few will get through the net.

Colin.

well i would just like to say thanks as at least we have some sembelance of control over the panel, now at least we are in a position to asses whether to rectify the one fault or a new system. it at least means we are not in a panic to get the first alarm company.(much like plumbers). thanks. gary

soory i didnt mean to insult you , just a upgrade ,i finally got through to the installer who hadnt got any records of the engineers code... and said i should default the panel!!. everything seems to work except when armed it comes up with 12h alarm. the only things left now are connecting up the siren box batterys, which i noticed had been cut, presumably when somebody else didnt have the code. thanks gary

Archived