Security Installer Community

Yale Hsa500 Wired Siren Wiring

ThornGamma6

Hey guys sorry to be a pain but I have a new old stock yale hsa500 wired siren. I am trying to connect the bell box to my ade concept 6. The bell box terminals are BELL 1, BELL 2, STROBE 1, STROBE 2, TAMPER 1, TAMPER 2. I had the bell box wired up to the Ade concept 6 with the terminals (BELL 1 AND BELL 2) wired to bell + and - . If they are ways to get it working I am much appreciated and Thanks so much for your help :).

Edited by sixwheeledbeast

This bell has no on-board battery, i.e it's not a SAB just a simple bell, so I would highly recommend not using it.

Something like a Honeywell Reson8 is available for stupidly little money and will be very easy to wire in.

I assume the bell as it's wired is not working? have you proven the bell by connecting to a 12 battery or similar?

AFAIK on that Yale tat the strobe was optional so probably goes to nothing (they provided the terminal block but the unit was an optional purchase)

and tamper is just a loop or switch on the casing.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 1 month later...