Security Installer Community

Security industry cowboys exposed...

Deltaseven

:lol: especially since that they were fitted and certified compliant by other smaller approved Co's  :lol:  :lol:

28016[/snapback]

Bellman, i agree, the worms did come out of the woodwork with the dealerships, that when a big company gets a bad name though other people.

But in this game if you are a proper company then you dont have to sub or start on the dealership programmes, do you.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Yup well no prizes for guessing it was EEC featured on Watchdog. When will someone do something to stop this theiving scumbag dragging our industry through the mud. I see their vans down here sometimes and just shudder to think of the poor suckers they've conned into buying one of their useless pieces of rubbish that masquerades as an alarm.

Im sorry but people like that just make me really angry, as we're all on here discussing how to do things properly and give advice and help to anyone, then these scumbags just give it the hard sell and charge about 10 times over what any of us would charge for a proper system not some garbage worth about 5 quid at most.

Ok rant over think ill get a drink to calm down :realmad:

28121[/snapback]

I'll buy u one, pal.. This makes my blood boil..

Yup well no prizes for guessing it was EEC featured on Watchdog. When will someone do something to stop this theiving scumbag dragging our industry through the mud. I see their vans down here sometimes and just shudder to think of the poor suckers they've conned into buying one of their useless pieces of rubbish that masquerades as an alarm.

Im sorry but people like that just make me really angry, as we're all on here discussing how to do things properly and give advice and help to anyone, then these scumbags just give it the hard sell and charge about 10 times over what any of us would charge for a proper system not some garbage worth about 5 quid at most.

Ok rant over think ill get a drink to calm down :realmad:

28121[/snapback]

Agrees with Monteey,

The NSI and SSAIB check you that you are installing to the correct standards, but what have then done to stop this sort of thing, Corgi did it with the gas but i could sit a course at nightschool for 2 nights and become corgi registered, it does not bear thinking about if the goverment do the same thing with our trade and let anybody fit if they have attended night school for 2 nights.

So that is how i get my nice top of the range, range rover and country club, rip old people off, dont think so, i can sleep at night and one day i will be old and the goverment will still be doing nothing to protect people from the likes of EEC, and then people dont trust us the genuine firms.

Will make do with my trusty Astra van, might upgrade it and put some stripes on it, and a dice on the mirror.

Rant not over yet, really pi**ed off with people like that.

this guy has been doing for 16 years, how much has he stolen from old people and its wireless shoot, do hes gone in to electrical test and rewires. He will still be doing this in the next 10 years if the goverment does not step in.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

So that is how i get my nice top of the range, range rover and country club, rip old people off, dont think so, i can sleep at night and one day i will be old and the goverment will still be doing nothing to protect people from the likes of EEC, and then people dont trust us the genuine firms.

28223[/snapback]

Rich

you finished early again?

I've been made an offer you may like to think about. The offer is from a finance co. who are prepared to do the old finance deal similar to the //.National Installer.// dealer programme (i think you are aware this is finishing) basically you sign a mug sorry customer up on 5 years deal fit any old rubbish, get a signature and voila you get £1300 for the trouble. don't bother with service you just take money and run. Oh yeah you might benefit from joining SSai something or other to get a police response. PORCHE or RRover is imminent. Do you want the details.

jef

Customers!

Rich

you finished early again?

I've been made an offer you may like to think about. The offer is from a finance co. who are prepared to do the old finance deal similar to the //.National Installer.// dealer programme (i think you are aware this is finishing) basically you sign a mug sorry customer up on 5 years deal fit any old rubbish, get a signature and voila you get £1300 for the trouble. don't bother with service you just take money and run. Oh yeah you might benefit from joining SSai something or other to get a police response. PORCHE or RRover is imminent. Do you want the details.

jef

28224[/snapback]

:no:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Jef,

No didnt finish early, had to pick little lad up from school today (the wonders of being the boss) so filled in two Appendix K in and came on to here on my ipaq whilst sitting out side school, the wonders of new technology.

Thanks for the offer but to i would have to pass, i am one of those "Alarm Snobs" that preferred commercial remote signalling jobs, and as per the words of a local wholesaler when i tried to buy some grommets and tees for ali tube, "i only know of you and JB-EYE that buy it to do a proper job", compliment i think there jef.

Got a PORCH already its on the front of the house already, and never thought RROVER was a good name for a dog.

But on the original post, this guy has got away with it for 16years and if he had done it to your mum/dad, aunti/uncle then what ? it seems like all the dogooders in this country spending time on stupid causes when there is a idiot riping off old people who have work all their life for money to have a good retirement and along the way getting our game and now electricians a bad name.

//.National Installer.// have started the dealership again this time called afinity, what idiot is going to sign up this time, it nearly put a local gold company in to recievership due to the claw backs.

Jef so who had you been disgusing me with that time you sent me a PM ?

Rich

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

Archived