Security Installer Community

Wireless: Risco Agility 3 Or Scantronic Ion16

Any one of the above..it's the installer not the equipment when it comes to wireless..would have no problems installing the ion come to that... and no false alarms..

"...These were the two lists. Little difference in price between the two. I excluded the smart app option and camera option of the Risco. But these are an extra ~£200 (IP Module, PIR Camera). Not £500 as previously mentioned..."

I Mentioned in not so many words above that the quote sounded a bit steep.

the question i asked was do you sub work, how is that leading anything?

Also id say not disproved but i dont do debate when i ask a question cos its a question. Again do you do sub work?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Again and unfortunately, I am trained to treat every question as a 'leading question'. It is a thoroughly bad habit drilled into me over several years of legal research. Unavoidable I'm afraid.. and so to your question:-

I did subcontract (of sorts) to a firm several years ago, but only as part of their team. Whilst there, the quality was of a rather poor nature, not just intruder but cctv and electrics also. I can recall the boss of that firm asking me "which digital panel would you recommend ?" and given what I had seen, although the 9100 was not beyond their scope, I merely stated " the 9300"...can't for the life of me remember immediately who they were though, other than that they were based in South Wales.

Again and unfortunately, I am trained to treat every question as a 'leading question'. It is a thoroughly bad habit drilled into me over several years of legal research. Unavoidable I'm afraid.. and so to your question:-

I did subcontract (of sorts) to a firm several years ago, but only as part of their team. Whilst there, the quality was of a rather poor nature, not just intruder but cctv and electrics also. I can recall the boss of that firm asking me "which digital panel would you recommend ?" and given what I had seen, although the 9100 was not beyond their scope, I merely stated " the 9300"...can't for the life of me remember immediately who they were though, other than that they were based in South Wales.

Thanks

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Norman the Global Moderator:- "..**** me it's Rumpole..." (wording in italics for reference only).

Unless there is something in the rules of this site which I have inadvertently overlooked, You have created a precedent insofar that as a moderator you have endorsed the use of foul language on this site..The implication being that from today onward anyone is allowed to use disgusting language in their posts...Are there any moderators on site who would be prepared to moderate this filthy post or do we allow the use of foul language as endorsed by Norman ?