Security Installer Community

New To This

So you have had the 'never to be forgotten' experience of seeing our promenade with it's crumbling buildings and boarded up shops. Used to be quite a tourist attraction at one time ...Before we were blessed with Tony Blair's Welsh Assembly. Of which, just 25% voted in some sort of referendum and marginally about 13percent of the entire population voted for.

About 25% bothered to vote (quarter of the population). 12.5% is 1/8 of the population. That's how many voted for a welsh assembly. A member of that body (they call themselves the welsh government) is on roughly sixty five thousand plus expenses per year (closing in on a total of one hundred thousand), the welsh nhs is in ruins, .. the list is endless.. (Some would remark that the same applies to England...I don't think so).. Yes, some actually thought that this was a foot-hold to independence..they had second prize.. This laughable gang of probably ex-councillors, ex-union reps, or ex whatever you have to do that doesn't involve getting your hands dirty, are supposedly responsible for the future of wales.. To add insult to injury as far as my English friends are concerned, we now have two representatives per constituency..one MP and one AM (assembly member)... taking a share of the taxes paid in England...fair ??? It would be preferable to be governed from the 'jolly boys outing' (Westminster) as the 'lesser' of two evils.. My kids are fluent welsh speakers living in England..