Security Installer Community

Fire Output Temporary Omit...

Oh missed that bit..... He needs more than one module then :)

Or to build one with enough relays to shunt all the detectors at once.

Wouldn't be too bad to sort out.

Just watch for the resistor config in the guardalls as there are a few options in the programming.

What dialler you have?

It's a Menvier SD3.

He could isolate the output from panel to the dialer with a keyswitch and a DP relay (2nd output for a buzzer or led )

Sounds like a possibility - how would I go about this? Bearing in mind, I'm not great with relays!

Why can't you disable the dialler someway so it doesn't see the trigger temporarily?

If your testing , I can't see the issue in you checking after that you put it back to normal after

Why can't you disable the dialler someway so it doesn't see the trigger temporarily?

If your testing , I can't see the issue in you checking after that you put it back to normal after

Unfortunately, the dialler is mounted in a secure location - a little too secure for me to access on a regular basis. I guess I've snookered myself here really - I'll have to look into a relay option I think...

I have been looking at a 12v relay which I could trigger from the panel, which then opens NC contacts - these could go through the Menvier zone omit unit, into another zone on panel which I could program to activate another output which is connected to the dialler! A bit long winded but I'll think it through some more...