Security Installer Community

Have I Still Got It?

Have I still got it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can tubbs still fit alarms or is he past it?

• Yes
    • Past it

Gazza would have you believe I have forgotten the job I used to do now I have a desk job so I've been set a challenge. Does TSI think I'm past it? If you do, I'll do an install with one of my lot and let it be filmed so gaz and co can zip the criticism.

Over to the public vote.

Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Gazza would have you believe I have forgotten the job I used to do now I have a desk job so I've been set a challenge. Does tsi think I'm past it? If you do, I'll do an install with one of my lot and let it be filmed so gaz and co can zip the criticism.

Over to the public vote.

you never had it anyway,you were a call handler

Gazza would have you believe I have forgotten the job I used to do now I have a desk job so I've been set a challenge. Does tsi think I'm past it? If you do, I'll do an install with one of my lot and let it be filmed so gaz and co can zip the criticism.

Over to the public vote.

Genuinely I can't think of anyone else I would turn to for technical advise with signalling and a few other specific things and I have no doubt you're the expert with all thing CS related but you wouldn't last 5 mins with me on site.. In the nicest possible way I'd destroy you.