Security Installer Community

What Panels Are You Using?

I believe EMCS are the only guys playing with it. We have a HKC 1070 on the test board, just waiting for them to send the wifi board out next week. IMO the price point for the wifi is too high though, I'm sure I was told £65 +.

I believe EMCS are the only guys playing with it. We have a HKC 1070 on the test board, just waiting for them to send the wifi board out next week. IMO the price point for the wifi is too high though, I'm sure I was told £65 +.

dunno, without putting in too much thought I'm thinking one off connection fee of £95 + annual mon. covers our cost and retain ownership of comms (thanks to you that one)..  

we charge a one off connection fee for webways which covers the equipment cost and either all of the annual cost or part of it then the annual monitoring on top of that.

if the wifi module can be used as 2B for "proper" comms then it's a no brainer i think ?  if you're an HKC user that is

what do you think of the software?  where are you buying?  can only see distributors up north who we don't have accounts with!