Security Installer Community

Siemens/europlex Spc Panel To Pyronix Deltabell Plus

Hi All,

New to this forum and only found you whilst searching for info on wiring up some external sounders so thought I'd add a post and ask for some help.

I currently have a new Siemens/Europlex SPC panel which I currently have benched whilst I get everything working prior to the final install to replace an old Visonic wireless panel with wireless external sounder.

Basically I'd like to wire up two external sounders one at the front of the house and one at the back and have them both active but I can't figure out the correct way to wire this up and test prior to climbing the ladder and installing (easier to sort the wiring out whilst it's still in this benched state!)

Any recommendations on running two active external sounders off the one panel would be appreciated.

I've attached a diagram of the terminals I have on the Siemens/Europlex panel and also what I have on the two Pyronix external sounders if someone could take an look it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Carbon Fibre

post-65009-0-85247200-1396625496_thumb.j

Series the tampers, parallel the others.

Deltabell will have wiring diagrams.

Will your system support two live boxes, most won't and require additional power supplies or SCB mode.

Thanks for the response I'll try and ask the same question to Pyronix to see if they can add some detail to the terminal diagram I attached as I'd like it made clear which terminals go to which as this is the first bell box I've had to wire up.

• 2 months later...

Hi Carbon Fibre,

I'm started the install of the same set-up with a Siemens SPC panel and two Pyronic Deltabells however having trouble with getting the bells working correctly.  Did you manage to get any more info out of Pyronix for the setup.  Any pointers would be appreciated.