Security Installer Community

Powermaxcomplete Help

Lissali

Hi

If someone could help I would be really grateful. I have installed the PowerMaxComplete wireless alarm and am having problems.

When I arm the system the panel stays on arming away please exit now with beeping. I can walk around the house and the pirs do not set the alarm off however if I open the front door the alarm goes off.

I have tried the door zone as a zone 4 delay 1 and also as a zone 3 perimeter follower.

What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks Melissa

Hi

If someone could help I would be really grateful. I have installed the PowerMaxComplete wireless alarm and am having problems.

When I arm the system the panel stays on arming away please exit now with beeping. I can walk around the house and the pirs do not set the alarm off however if I open the front door the alarm goes off.

I have tried the door zone as a zone 4 delay 1 and also as a zone 3 perimeter follower.

What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks Melissa

Zones are fixed to the device.

If you have bought a kit the contact was Zone 1 and should be "Delay 1"

This is a one way system the sensors sleep for 4 minutes after each activation so that explains why you can walk round the house.

If you are not sure you should really get somebody competent to install the system.

Thank you so much I have just realised what we have done.

We put the front door contact on the back door and vice versa. I just reprogrammed the zones so the panel thinks the back door is the front door and it works. I just need to get the other half to swap the contacts over now.

I would have loved to have payed someone competent to do the job it would have saved me a lot of time and trouble unfortunately I just couldn't afford to on this occasion. I am normally quite good at programming things but didn't bank on the other half putting the contacts on the wrong doors lol!

Thanks again, melissa.

Archived