Security Installer Community

Newbie Looking To Sell Used Equipment

ssparks30

usually second hand alarm equipment is worth very little tbh mate.

Best plan is probably to list what you have here maybe with pics and as much detail as possible, sure you will get good advice.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

pressure mats x 5

veritas 8 x 1

texecom a360 x 2

ungraded surface contacts x 20 some broken

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Hi it's mostly access control Paxton controllers schlage handkeys etc I will compile a list and post on here thanks

Recent (12v) paxton? Be interested in keypads etc... etc... to use as eng test and bench

PM me if you like!

pressure mats x 5

veritas 8 x 1

texecom a360 x 2

ungraded surface contacts x 20 some broken

I didn't notice that wasn't the OP at first and didn't get past pressure mats without PMSL!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Recent (12v) paxton? Be interested in keypads etc... etc... to use as eng test and bench

PM me if you like!

I didn't notice that wasn't the OP at first and didn't get past pressure mats without PMSL!

I'm guessing building site kit due to the Handkeys.

Hi yes the building site was hand in card out. The controllers are net2plus 12v but not in the original housing just mounted in an ip junction I will go through the kit today and put a list up.

Apparently the system is less than 6 months old

Archived