Security Installer Community

Nice Bit Of Electrical Cabling In The Museum I'm At

If it was me i'd be highlighting just to stir the nest. A length of trunking at what? a fiver? and ten minutes would get that neat and compliant. Stuff like that just annoys me more than anything.

I don't like to see rough stuff in the wild. ADT should be ashamed of the fire system, cables were similar to that all around the place. Right crock of **** but ironically the intruder they did was tidy in the same place.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I don't like to see rough stuff in the wild. ADT should be ashamed of the fire system, cables were similar to that all around the place. Right crock of **** but ironically the intruder they did was tidy in the same place.

strange how when you want to slate a co it ends up being posted in public..by mistake of course...how about we see some pics of matts work..

The intruder was a nice job, as I mentioned. Go see for yourself if your that bothered.

If you'd like me to post some piccys ill more than oblige. Our installs are all done nicely. Sadly this may change once we start buying.

The intruder was a nice job, as I mentioned. Go see for yourself if your that bothered.

If you'd like me to post some piccys ill more than oblige. Our installs are all done nicely. Sadly this may change once we start buying.

looking forward to them

if I ever see them I might

In all honesty, they do a nice job and I'm proud of what standard they work to but with buying a serious likelihood we are probably going to inherit some right ****.

When you coming for a look around?

In all honesty, they do a nice job and I'm proud of what standard they work to but with buying a serious likelihood we are probably going to inherit some right ****.

When you coming for a look around?

I'm not fussed what you take over I'm sure there will be pics.I want to see what you have done so far.

I'm not fussed what you take over I'm sure there will be pics.I want to see what you have done so far.

Me personally, not a lot. Been a while. Tool chest is a bit shiny.

Ill get you some pictures of recent jobs, I'm sure you'll be impressed.

Archived