Security Installer Community

BT Inspiration

Nova-Security

Guest AV Technical Services

Hello Guys.

Bit new to this lark so please forgive the ignorance.

A couple of days ago we repaired a BT Inspriation CCU, and to complete the repairs I need to locate a replacement of IC 30 & IC 42, the Firmware set for the beast. It had V1.98 in it, and I've borrowed V1.50 from another system we had laying about but the customer is harping on already today that they now dont have the logging feature that they had before which we have verified and the expected menu options on the system phone are actually missing the V24 Baud rate setting being one of them, also no data flows from the port into the PC either. To verify that it is firmware related we have another unit in for repair at the moment which has V2.4 in it and a quick test on putting those roms into the other unit brings up the required options and data does flow.

Can anyone help with the supply of a set of these roms? Any version with the logging feature later than 1.50 will suffice.

Regards to all.

Keep your eye on eBay for a cheap CCU and just use the chips, then reflog the CCU with the old ones in it.

Can't say as I know of anyone that does the chips on their own off hand (not sure if anyone does tbh).

Guest Cyberprog
Binned it, not worth buying a manual only had two of the feature phones, thought it would have done for new office might as well buy a Panasonic one instead.

Thanks anyway

You're kidding right? The feature phones are about

Archived