Security Installer Community

Accenta G4 Rkp F131-01-111 On Display

dazzerd

Hi,

Have just replaced Accenta LED RKP on my Optima Compact G4 panel for a Accenta LCD and all that comes up on LCD display on power up is Accenta G4 RKP F131-01-111. The alarm still arms and disarms Ok from RKP with my code. Is F131-01-111 an error code as thought the display should show welcome and time and date and arming when alarm set etc? Anyone seen this before?. Could it be a faulty LCD RKP, or any additional setup required?

Any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Dazzerd

Not sure how to tell for sure but was lead to believe it was. Understood the G4 RKP was backward compatible with G3 panle / stuff anyways. Looking into it further today and seems the F131-01-111 is the software / firmware version. So the keypad is stuck on displaying that? As I say it arms and disarms Ok but the display doesn't show arming or disarming., just locked dispalying the model/firmware? When I go into engineer mode the keypad seems to enter the mode as can no longer arm with code but can't tell what it is doing as LCD only displaying model/firmware.

Usually occurs when you have cross talk on your wires. Down power the panel, remove battery and re do your connections a the panel and keypad. Power up, enter code and you should then go through the tamper lockout process.

Your panel number shoud be on the pcb for most optimas.

Hi: From what I can find out, if it's a G4 panel then the LCD keypads should work ok. If you've got a G3 panel then the LCD won't work with it.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Hi thanks for that. Just managed to get photo of PCB and attach it. Dates say 2001 so suspect its a G3? Looks like i'm going to be be buying a G4 and swapping out the PCB. Might go for the Accenta mini rather than Compact as its cheaper and gives me communicator connectivity would be useful for dialer.

post-40435-0-72977200-1346758519_thumb.j

Archived