Security Installer Community

Looking For An Ip Cctv Installer + Integrator

Sam Ash

Looking for an installer and integrator who has been working in IP CCTV industry for a number of years and has excellent experience and insight into all the aspects of present day IP CCTV systems in terms of both software and hardware.

The person must be knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, results oriented, responsible and able to successfully supervise the project to completion including final testing and training.

The project involves installing an IP CCTV system at a factory which is based outside of the UK; so travelling for a period of 1 to 2 weeks will be necessary.

Please respond to: Please familiarise yourself with the rules of this forum before posting

Hi I've done ip CCTV for a few years now, we use company called codestuff who do software and any other requirements you may need adding to the system

Can you provide me with more details, what kind of systems have you installed ?

Sam,

I have experience in CCTV and IP systems. I have been involved in projects from start to finish as well as comprehensive commissioning and training. I have also lead an international deployment team in East Africa installing complex integrated solutions. I would be very interested in hearing more about this opportunity.

Regards,

Paul.

Archived