Security Installer Community

Dymo Labelwriter

MrHappy

use 12mm label tape on pir's & 18mm on cctv fence signs

the when I say labelwritter :-

front_page_dymo_labelwriter.jpg

main use is panel labels, site address inside panel, co address for log book & user books, battery labels ect... anything quick & neater than hand wrting

I was wondering if I could make word do a doc of the same size as mail merge then I could print every thing needed for site in one press?

Just a shame smart stampt is £6 a month or I'd happy print postage out it too

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

We print our own panel labels but I am happy for the contract numbers to be handwritten. Sounds like your label mad :lol:

We only use it for labeling equipment, zone numbers etc.

With regard to document size, i would be surprised if there was no publisher template for it. If not it should let you set your own document size.

okay worked it out now,

you need the template creating in the dymo software with an address box

if you click the dymo button in word it pushes the highlighted info into the label template using the font size ect.... stated in the dymo template

the labling fetish is quite pratical, my handwriting is poor & is handy to recycle lever arch file ect......

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

good stuff, you making progesss with it & getting it to do more & more ?

we only got it just over a week ago, ended up goin for the 'full' version with a couple of extra mods.

I have just been playing with it tbh, we are up and running for all the normal stuff like jobsheets, diary and invoicing. I sorted out all the email templates on friday so we will be using those soon. I like but have found a few issues that they are looking into.

Archived