Security Installer Community

Camera Failure

Driller

Bit of a long shot but when you checked the voltage, was camera connected or disconnected??

It was disconnected but now I see I should have tested it connected :whistle: I've set it up at home on the test monitor though and it's still faulty.

Any ideas on the other one seeing red?

It was disconnected but now I see I should have tested it connected :whistle: I've set it up at home on the test monitor though and it's still faulty.

Any ideas on the other one seeing red?

Does it have IR filter?

If so, is it sticking?

If not....then its foo well, you know the rest. ;)

Does it have IR filter?

If so, is it sticking?

If not....then its foo well, you know the rest. ;)

Foo Fighters? :P

It does indeed have an IR filter. So maybe when it goes back to colour in the morning it will be OK, I'll post an update.

Foo Fighters? :P

It does indeed have an IR filter. So maybe when it goes back to colour in the morning it will be OK, I'll post an update.

Still red this morning. Right, back they both go. Pretty disappointed TBH. If they were Chinese jobbies costing £50 I could understand it but these are supposed to be high end things, the price certainly was anyway...

Still red this morning. Right, back they both go. Pretty disappointed TBH. If they were Chinese jobbies costing £50 I could understand it but these are supposed to be high end things, the price certainly was anyway...

a tap with the driver can releasit but yes, back they go.

a tap with the driver can releasit but yes, back they go.

From the man who knows! Got up there today, opened the dome up. Covered it with a cloth for a minute to activate night mode then gave it a tap and did a hard reset in the on board menu. Et voila! No more red badness

The other one is definitely nadgered though and is going back.

• 3 months later...

Archived