Security Installer Community

Wiring Optical Smoke Detector (Dp721R) On Ats3000

Hi, i am new on forum. I have problem in my house. I actualy purcased all parts tath is need to complete ats alarm system.

1. when optical detector detect a smoke it will change state from NC in NO, question is: how i must wire sensor and in case of alarm it will reset through ats3000 system.

Is there a possibility to sensor reset himself wen is disarm code is typed on ATS1116 keypad?

On configuration form in titan advisor master software i have to set type of zone to:

24hrs fire zone with reset.

Any help

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Again never used the system, does the smoke auto reset or latch when it's triggered. Some are defaulted to latch and require a jumper/dip switch to reconfigure to auto reset

Detector is lached (wen it go in alarm state it stay wile power is disconected from him). I dont see any jumper dip on detector board.

thnx

I'd be looking at a resettable type of detector if this is your main problem? You could wire the 12v to the detector through a detector reset type op off the panel? Or even wire a simple push button to interrupt supply if it ever triggers?

Archived