Security Installer Community

veritas transformer

Guest NASH

Did think about it Adrian, but I think they would be hard pushed getting into the computer room, got to get through a PVC double glazed door (or windows), then a re-inforced door into the computer room, so I think they will have a job, especially with the master blaster in the ceiling above the entrance, im already a little deaf!

NB: There is no windows into the computer room!

From what I recall of physics at school if you can find the right resonent frequency of the bowels, you can make a sounder that literally makes intruders sh*t themselves. Dunno what the frequency is though... might be worth investigating!

I remeber reading (in a book about safety critical system design) that a vertain helicopter kept flying into power lines, it turned out the engine was resonating at the same frequency as the eyes, so small indescrete objects were inhibited... hence many pilots crashed into power lines until someone worked out the fault. Bit of added suspension... problem fixed! Wonder if we can get the nice people at Klaxton to investigate this?

Oh, I dunno Dale,

The master blaster does a pretty good job :ph34r:

I must admit though, it sounds tempting!!

I bet it'd cut the customer misop rate down though :lol::lol:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived