Security Installer Community

veritas transformer

Guest NASH

Mark,

Galaxy can be had cheaply on ebay, my Galaxy500 cost me £90 including postage, and the smart psu's £20 each.

The programming isn't for the faint hearted though, much better via laptop and gal gold software. very versitile panel with lots of cool features (do a search for links and timers)

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest Adrian

B) I,m runing a TS690ID at home with 8 movement sensors, 7 door contacts, 3 smokes sensors, 2 speakers, 3 LCD RKPs, 1 Bell box, 1 PAB and a dumb PSU.

Adrian B) :rolleyes:

Almost forgot my speech dialer

Guest mw101

bellman the galaxy keypad,same size as menvier networker?,thinking of how to convice wifey that it wont make a mess of that newly decorated wall :) ,from memory think it's vertical rather than horizontal though?

mark

all on the 2 sheds, one shed has standard maglock on it, other shed has maglock on hinge side as well as maglock on lock side as last time the gits broke into my shed they tore the hinges off !!!!

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest mw101

dale,you know you can get self contained rack size extinguishing system for just that eventuallty,size does matter!!called red something cant quite remember the name heard of them never fitted any though

mark

Archived