Security Installer Community

Cricket Ashes

james.wilson

Not bad. It'll be nice to thrash them in the final test just to really rub it in.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Thats the Aussies stuffed then.

Their Rugby has gone downhill, New Zealand always beats them.

They cannot play football and no one else plays Aussie Rules.

Kylie is virtually retired, her sister is almost as plastic as M. Jackson was.

The ex coke fiend is as likley to make a comeback as Micheal Hutchence.

What have they got when Rolf dies?

Small bean bag championships? (havsac or something silly, played it at a aussi bbq once:S)

Even the beer is pee water.

Time to pull the plug and sink it :P

Dreadful, I know.....

A lady walked into a Police Station and the desk Sergeant said "Can I help you?"

"Yes" she said, "I'd like to report a case of sexual assault".

" Where did it happen?" the Sergeant asked. "In the park just down the road" she replied

"Can you describe what happened?" "Yes, I was walking along the footpath in the park near

the trees when a man jumped out of the bushes and dragged me in there, removed my underwear then he dropped his pants to his knees and had his way with me".

"Could you give me a description of him?" "Yes, he was wearing white shoes, long white trousers, a

white shirt and he had these two big long pads from his feet up to and over his knees, one on each leg".

"Sounds to me like he was a cricketer, most probably a batsman", said the Sergeant.

"Yes", said the lady, "He was an Aussie Cricketer". That's very observant", said the Sergeant, "You worked that out from his accent?"

"No", she replied. "I worked it out because he wasn't in for very long".

What's the difference between Ricky Ponting and a Phoenix?

A phoenix has a future after the ashes

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived