Security Installer Community

Accenta Gen4

Ringlex

The accenta is the blank end station version. Optima has on board keypad but will also accept remote keypads. Accenta needs at least one keypad

Sorry James Are you saying that as well as the main control panel keypad the Accenta also needs one remote keypad?

No.

If you have an on board keypad then you have an optima not an accenta. And if its an optima then no you don't need a keypad. But if you have an accenta, which does not have an on board keypad then you will.

I am wondering though if using an easy set prox unit it may well run without a keypad But you wouldn't be able to programme it etc

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

No.

If you have an on board keypad then you have an optima not an accenta. And if its an optima then no you don't need a keypad. But if you have an accenta, which does not have an on board keypad then you will.

I am wondering though if using an easy set prox unit it may well run without a keypad But you wouldn't be able to programme it etc

Thanks for the clarification James.Wonder why I got an Accenta engineers guide with my Optima??If there is a difference it could explain why I can't get it to work!!

Thanks for the clarification James.Wonder why I got an Accenta engineers guide with my Optima??If there is a difference it could explain why I can't get it to work!!

The programming is the same on both panels. you may have a tamper fault. does the keypad respond when you press a key? what lights are lit up.

Archived