Security Installer Community

Hello

PeteB

Just thought I would say hello.

I was on this site (Well I think it was this site) some years ago when I did my last install. Glad to see it is going strong. The industry has changed alot since I last looked into it.

Pete

Just thought I would say hello.

I was on this site (Well I think it was this site) some years ago when I did my last install. Glad to see it is going strong. The industry has changed alot since I last looked into it.

Pete

Hi Pete: Welcome to the Madhouse ;)

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Thank you for the replies.

lol, well I don't know about PeteA. I had a look but I could not see an account. But that was probably a few usernames/email addresses ago.

I have to head up the ladders tonight to wire the bellbox. I dug out an old multibox I had, the batt seems ok however it is years old. I guess time will tell. I found a cover with my old company logo on, so I am going to put that up for old times sake.

Pete

lol, they sure are.

The battery voltage was not that bad when I checked it after opening. I charged it overnight. The bellbox tests the battery and it passes. So it must be ok... lol

I did a load test and it powers the siren for a few mins without a problem. I imagine the capacity will be reduced but I will test it again when its up.

You never know I might get some life out of it. It seemed a shame not to use it.

Pete

Archived