Security Installer Community

Good Morning

SouthernBrad

Hello everyone,my names brad and im from the southeast (Kent) and work for Chubb Electronic Security.At the begining of the year i finally finished my apprentership with the company and have retained employment as an installation engineer to date.

Thankyou all.

Hello everyone,my names brad and im from the southeast (Kent) and work for Chubb Electronic Security.At the begining of the year i finally finished my apprentership with the company and have retained employment as an installation engineer to date.

Thankyou all.

Hi Brad & welcome.

if they give you a car let us know & I'll race you to the cafe :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Brad & welcome.

if they give you a car let us know & I'll race you to the cafe :)

Haha,yeh i was given a company car during my second year of the apprentership.This is when they start you out on small daywork type jobs etc.

Are you located near then?.

Congrates Brad and welcome. YOu may want to get a few posts and apply for full trade access.

James

I will indeed try,how many do i need to qualify for "Trade access"?.

Brad

Haha,yeh i was given a company car during my second year of the apprentership.This is when they start you out on small daywork type jobs etc.

Are you located near then?.

Those small day work type jobs will soon add up, your car aint cheap lol.

Southeast like you.

(tend to use same cafes as yourselves/hex cos we know the breckers must be good. :whistle: )

Ah yeh they sure did,ive been out doing full installs myself for the past year or so now.I say full i mean regular sized shops etc,places like tesco's,wickes etc engineers are normally paired up.

Where abouts in the southeast?,i never get down the cafe mainly our lazy service/fault enginners hide out there haha installs on too tight a leash.

I have over 5 posts now,how do i apply to view the trade only sections then?.

Ah yeh they sure did,ive been out doing full installs myself for the past year or so now.I say full i mean regular sized shops etc,places like tesco's,wickes etc engineers are normally paired up.

Credit to the firm then.

i never get down the cafe mainly our lazy service/fault enginners hide out there haha installs on too tight a leash.

learning fast lol

I have over 5 posts now,how do i apply to view the trade only sections then?.

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/forum-trade-access.html

Credit to the firm then.

learning fast lol

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/forum-trade-access.html

I wouldn't go that far i mean im very willing to learn new things which i have been almost everyday.

I did LOL at that comment,take it its the same story on your company?.

I ve also applied for full trade membership,hopefully i filled it in correctly.

Archived