Security Installer Community

Hello

r24977

...........Started off working for The late Great BAT in turn the was taken over by Initial Fire & Security then as is the way of the alarm world, this was taken over by UTC so I ended up working for Chubb (Boo) moved on to a small local Alarm Company from there and now I am working direct for Defence Estates. I am one of the very few who did not mind working on the ATS panel (I know) I have come on here to meet and greet! So thats me!

r24977

My God It's Full of Stars

...........Started off working for The late Great BAT in turn the was taken over by Initial Fire & Security then as is the way of the alarm world, this was taken over by UTC so I ended up working for Chubb (Boo) moved on to a small local Alarm Company from there and now I am working direct for Defence Estates. I am one of the very few who did not mind working on the ATS panel (I know) I have come on here to meet and greet! So thats me!

Nice one! Your very welcome, have a look around you should find everyone very friendly most of us work in the industry, with the odd splattering of public. There's a trade area that you wont have access to yet but you seem to be trade so apply, much more content within, and plenty more to come.

Pete

as in, if it doesnt work .......... shoot it?

hi.

Archived