Security Installer Community

Wireless Information.....

To be honest the scannie stuff is tops.

We have used a lot of the 46 range and now the hybrid range with no problems at all.

The 500r and 690r are very good and as long as you carry out a site survey you should not have any problems.

We always wire if we can but would not hesitate in using scannie/menvier wireless if needed.

The only thing we would like top see is the 46 range becoming class 6 as the range and accesories are superb for many different projects..

Paul

21554[/snapback]

Paul, good news mate, the 4600 range is about to be relaunched a class 6, and the old 4624 long range tx, in the class 6 format will be lithuim powered, (farm gates, boats, caravans etc) . Let me have your address and I'll drop you a leaflet re the new stuff. Mick

Mick Gates

Regional Sales Manager- Intrusion Products

Bosch Security

www.boschsecurity.co.uk

Dave, Id be happy to contribute, however, I do work for a manufacturer, and I have never installed anybody elses radio gear. Probably an installer would be best, but as i say if you want help kicking it of let me know (I'll try to be general rather than brand specific)

Anything to get the page started mate, to a houseowner wireless is wireless and they cant see why one should cost more than the other, they see systems in DIY centers for around the £200 mark, then wonder why an installation company wants £1000+ for what they regard as the same stuff. I know you wouldnt compare your equipment as being on the same level, but to someone who knows no better its all the same just in different packaging..?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived