Security Installer Community

What Would You Charge?

Hi, im looking to do a flat rate for installs on bungalows, 5 pirs and one door contact, bells only.

Im just wondering what sort of prices people would charge for installing a simple bungalow alarm?? Just rough prices to give me a general idea!

Thanks alot people for your help in advance!

Hi, im looking to do a flat rate for installs on bungalows, 5 pirs and one door contact, bells only.

Im just wondering what sort of prices people would charge for installing a simple bungalow alarm?? Just rough prices to give me a general idea!

I would cost it like any other job, cost of materials plus 40% plus 1 day's labour at whatever your daily rate is.

As others have said, basically materials plus your mark up, plus your labour = profit.

I'd guess you're looking for a day's worth of labour on that, unless wireless, you can do two a day or maybe three at a push.

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

All our jobs get made up the same way, the price is the price.

unless its a large job or the ongoings are worth a lot then we will drop the install price knowing that over 3 years we will make on the RM's..

Archived