Security Installer Community

Panel Advice

It does take getting used to if your only used to forums and threads.

Personally I love live chat, you can get to know the person a little better ( obviously face to face is better).

As you said you cannot BS, or try to force an opinion.

Multi Tabbing is the key to seeing the formun and being in chat, difficult again if not used to it.

I`m used to chat from my motorcycling chat rooms, we used them to keep in touch when not at race meets, rallys, parties ect.

We travel the country obviously, if not on bikes then in cars or even by train.......work that out.

Go to eachothers houses, even being strangers but reconmended by friends and have a good time. Cannot really see most on here saying "Oi BBQ next week all invited", bikers are a different breed!!

Never seen a fight yet, nor anything stolen..some crossed swords of course, we are all afterall human :D.

Actually we here cannot even really get together for a trade meet up let alone a BBQ. How are we so different???? Is it a trust thing? Personal insecurity?

Sorry I rant and digress, but it is a shame only a very few here get to meet.

PS if your like your avatar, how can I groom you :P

Personally I love live chat, you can get to know the person a little better ( obviously face to face is better).

me too, an eye opener. been wondering what me kids been doing all this time. (dad got 1000 mates never met any of em)

As you said you cannot BS, or try to force an opinion.

agreed, its on the hoof.

Multi Tabbing is the key to seeing the formun and being in chat, difficult again if not used to it.

yep know that now cos had gentle person show me :)

I`m used to chat from my motorcycling chat rooms

when i said gentle person meant hairy biker

Actually we here cannot even really get together for a trade meet up let alone a BBQ. How are we so different???? Is it a trust thing? Personal insecurity?

dunno, the industry maybe. back to the bs? hey ho xmas doo coming & will be us clicky lot again (this neck of woods i mean, cos we like to keep it tight - its public)

Sorry I rant and digress, but it is a shame only a very few here get to meet.

as in chat, know bikers from south of river, DD ended a lot of our jaunts, think engs meet up went same way.

PS if your like your avatar, how can I groom you :P

the other holly..

post-17665-057952400 1288985674_thumb.jp

Archived