Security Installer Community

Cctv,alarm,access,fire Supplier

marx

Hi,

Im looking for trade suppliers who would have website where i can register to see the prices like SystemQ! Im not intrested to apply for credit account. I found here few but they all have only credit accounts so if anyone knows any more that would be great!!! Thnx

Hi,

Im looking for trade suppliers who would have website where i can register to see the prices like SystemQ! Im not intrested to apply for credit account. I found here few but they all have only credit accounts so if anyone knows any more that would be great!!! Thnx

Just curious......

Why would you want to register to see prices, but not open a trade account? Are you not trade then?

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Just curious......

Why would you want to register to see prices, but not open a trade account? Are you not trade then?

Bill.

I am trade and i would like to open account, just not intrested in credit accounts! Everything i wanna buy i pay with my card or paypal!!

Hi,

Why would they want to publish their prices on the t'internet to people who don't want accounts??

Besides, give and take a bob or two, the trade prices are very much the same across most distribs. What you actually pay, well, that is different and they ain't gonna be publishing that info anytme soon.

If you want a price, why not ask your boss??

Why would they want to publish their prices on the t'internet to people who don't want accounts??

Besides, give and take a bob or two, the trade prices are very much the same across most distribs. What you actually pay, well, that is different and they ain't gonna be publishing that info anytme soon.

If you want a price, why not ask your boss??

I am the boss lol. as i said i do want account only not credit one! but looks like thats the only option! I only do domestic and small businesses so i dont need tens of thousands credit and whats the point of credit account then?

I am the boss lol. as i said i do want account only not credit one! but looks like thats the only option! I only do domestic and small businesses so i dont need tens of thousands credit and whats the point of credit account then?

Quite agree with you, if we didn't have the outlay of 1000's of metres of fire cable I wouldn't want credit acounts here there and everywhere. Although we try and keep as much in the one wholesalers as possible.

Beats m why you ask the question.

However, If near Glasgow, have a word with Jack at Tait Security or Tracey at ADI, they are about 250 yds apart at Port Dundas. They'll both meet your requirements.

Word of warning. When at the trade counters, watch what you say.

a credit account does not mean you need to put it on credit/tick

I have an account with CEF but pay by c/card at the counter, same with screwfix.

your "account" glets them do some basic checks that your not a member of the public and allows them to set up discount rates on the common things you'll be buying.

marx why have you not applied for access to the trade side of the forum where alot more info and less restriction on discussion is available?

a credit account does not mean you need to put it on credit/tick

I have an account with CEF but pay by c/card at the counter, same with screwfix.

your "account" glets them do some basic checks that your not a member of the public and allows them to set up discount rates on the common things you'll be buying.

marx why have you not applied for access to the trade side of the forum where alot more info and less restriction on discussion is available?

Thanx, i will applie!

Beats m why you ask the question.

However, If near Glasgow, have a word with Jack at Tait Security or Tracey at ADI, they are about 250 yds apart at Port Dundas. They'll both meet your requirements.

Word of warning. When at the trade counters, watch what you say.

I know here they all r. I just didnt undrestand why u need a credit account! I know now lol

Archived