Security Installer Community

Domestic Cctv

mk2dee

was looking to know what would be a good 4/8 channel dvr for a domestic install. not cheap stuff, somthing with decent harddrive at least 250gb, cd drive, and networkable so can connect to netgear router for remote viewing?

also a good flat screen monitor because the ones my work uses are the bests and quite often get few complaints from costumers

and last a good external dome camera. day/night or infrared at least 480 tvl

im just a pricing a few domestics for my self and would like to try and get it right 1st time.

if you could give me an idea for what products yous guys would recommend and what price and were to get if from?

this would be a great help,

thanks

Hi mate. I like the samsung DVRs and for the the price Samsung monitors are mint. If you need to keep the cost down look at using VGA monitors. As for cameras I think you get what you pay for

Manchester based Lee 07709 736 987

www.secure-solutions.info

• 3 weeks later...
was looking to know what would be a good 4/8 channel dvr for a domestic install. not cheap stuff, somthing with decent harddrive at least 250gb, cd drive, and networkable so can connect to netgear router for remote viewing?

also a good flat screen monitor because the ones my work uses are the bests and quite often get few complaints from costumers

and last a good external dome camera. day/night or infrared at least 480 tvl

im just a pricing a few domestics for my self and would like to try and get it right 1st time.

if you could give me an idea for what products yous guys would recommend and what price and were to get if from?

this would be a great help,

thanks

I've just bought 2 Xenyum channel DVR. The stuff looks very good quality with good connectivity.

Archived