Security Installer Community

5 X Abseils Through 3 Counties

satsuma01

Right lads, lassies, ladies and gents

Im doing 4 charity abseils this year, and have opened up a online donation page for marie curie - http://www.justgiving.com/colinturner1

I have registered for 4 x charity abseils as follows

coventry axa insurance building 160ft

birmingham fort dunlop 120ft

grimbsy tower 275ft

newport bridge approx 180ft

and millers dale bridge 85ft

which is a private abseil as a group of us are going to derbyshire for the day and going abseiling for approx 3-4 hours, we will pay for that ourselves and any money donated to that abseil will also be put into this donation site aswell, so every thing will go to marie curie trust at the end of this pages life, in total amount of feet, this works out at over 800 feet of abseiling on my own in 5 areas of the country,

I am a keeen abseiler anyway and rock climb in birmingham most weekends.

i would just say any body who does donate will get a mention on smooth fm and heart fm towards the end of the year, at some point, through the year.

and also that anything people do donate to this worthy cause is such a big help to them as a charity as without our help as a community and helps as volunteers, they wouldnt be able to do the fantastic work they do do do . Many thanks anyway for any support you do give

all the best

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Im doing 4 charity abseils this year, and have opened up a online donation page for marie curie www.justgiving.com/colinturner1

coventry axa insurance building 160ft

birmingham fort dunlop 120ft

grimbsy tower 275ft

newport bridge approx 180ft

and millers dale bridge 85ft

which is a private abseil as a group of us are going to derbyshire for the day and going abseiling for approx 3-4 hours, we will pay for that ourselves and any money donated to that abseil will also be put into this donation site aswell, so every thing will go to marie curie trust at the end of this pages life, in total amount of feet, this works out at over 800 feet of abseiling on my own in 5 areas of the country,

i would just say any body who does donate will get a mention on smooth fm and heart fm towards the end of the year, at some point, through the year.

and also that anything people do donate to this worthy cause is such a big help to them as a charity as without our help as a community and helps as volunteers, they wouldnt be able to do the fantastic work they do do do . Many thanks anyway for any support you do give

all the best

isnt that 5 abseils?

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Guest RJBsec
isnt that 5 abseils?
I have registered for 4 x charity abseils ..... and millers dale bridge 85ft which is a private abseil

Good on you Colin, I've done a bit of abseiling in the past, but wouldn't want to do it now!

good luck colin!

cheers everyone, the new justgiving .com page will be aopen for 12 months so ill do asmany abseils as poss in that 12 months as well as ones listed, and yes im doing 6 abseils in total, not 5

Im doing 4 charity abseils this year, and have opened up a online donation page for marie curie www.justgiving.com/colinturner1

coventry axa insurance building 160ft sept 5th 09

birmingham fort dunlop 120ft sept 6th 09

grimbsy tower 275ft aug 9th 09

newport bridge approx 180ft oct 31st 09

st marys chruch in sheffield june 27th 09

and millers dale bridge 85ft tba

all the best

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Ta V much.

quick update in the time that pages had been up an running its collected over

Archived